Thinking about how to save some of the wedding budget? Actually there are a lot of ways! Think about DIY your own wedding bouquet as it might be easier than you originally thought. Take a look at this video and you will understand:
1. Prepare some flowers, green leaves, a long Pin, Ribbon, Some strings
2. Tie the flowers together;
3. Add some greens in between;
4. Tie them tight together with two strings. Ask for an extra hand if needed.
5. Wrap it with a Ribbon (start to wrap it from the middle)
6. Pin the end of the ribbon. That’s it!
You might like to try something easy to start with as a practice. e.g. Rose, Carnation etc. They are less expensive too so it won’t hurt too much if you can’t really handle it.
Try it out! You may need some fresh flowers for the upcoming Chinese New Year anyway, that could be the best time to practice and show your talents!
Want more interesting DIY ideas or budget saving ideas? Sign up with me here!